Tour de Corn Purist Insulated Watergate Bottle
The Purist Insulated Watergate Bottle features an amorphous silicon dioxide coating that's infused into the inner-wall of the bottle. Essentially, this forms a glass-like finish that provides a totally natural, and completely inert, solution to the problem of your drinks staining the bottle or leaving behind any residual aftertaste. This infusion also shields your fresh water from tasting like plastic on very hot days, making it akin to drinking straight from a sparkling clean glass.
The silicon dioxide coating is a mere 20 nanometers thick which, for comparison, is less than 5,000 times thinner than a human hair. Meanwhile, the shape of the bottle feels equally perfect both in the hand and in the cage.
It's fully insulated to get keep your beverages either piping hot or icy cold, and it comes equipped with our WaterGate Cap, with a self-sealing Heart Valve™ that delivers a high rate of flow with a leak-proof design, even when the valve is open, providing a simple drinking experience.
- Purist infusion shields the bottle form odor, stains, and mold to keep your water pure and your bottle clean.
- Double-wall construction and proprietary insulating liner provides a 3-Layer radiant barrier, keeping your water colder for 22% longer than other insulated bottles.
- Proprietary materials make the Purist Insulated the most flexible, easy-to-squeeze insulated bottle available.
- Self-sealing Heart Valve™ delivers a high rate of flow with a 100% leak-proof design—even when the valve is open.
- No push or pull is required to open and close the Heart Valve™.
- Easy-to-clean mouthpiece.
- BPA-Free plastic is made from 100% FDA food- grade materials, and it's printed with non-solvent base (UV Cured), CPSC-approved ink and materials.
A small $1 online processing fee is already included in the price.
SHIPPING OR PICKUP OPTIONS
1) Shipping: we will ship these to you as soon as we can process the order.
2) Pickup: You will receive a purchase confirmation email when you submit your order. Once we process and prepare your order, we will send you a separate email with pickup instructions. Our goal is to process all of these before the end of August, but we appreciate your patience.