Tour de Corn Purist Insulated Watergate Bottle
ONLINE PURCHASE FOR THIS IS CLOSED - BUT THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE MAIN STREET PARTY ON JUNE 25
The Purist Insulated Watergate Bottle features an amorphous silicon dioxide coating that's infused into the inner-wall of the bottle. Essentially, this forms a glass-like finish that provides a totally natural, and completely inert, solution to the problem of your drinks staining the bottle or leaving behind any residual aftertaste. This infusion also shields your fresh water from tasting like plastic on very hot days, making it akin to drinking straight from a sparkling clean glass.
The silicon dioxide coating is a mere 20 nanometers thick which, for comparison, is less than 5,000 times thinner than a human hair. Meanwhile, the shape of the bottle feels equally perfect both in the hand and in the cage.
It's fully insulated to get keep your beverages either piping hot or icy cold, and it comes equipped with our WaterGate Cap, with a self-sealing Heart Valve™ that delivers a high rate of flow with a leak-proof design, even when the valve is open, providing a simple drinking experience.
- Purist infusion shields the bottle form odor, stains, and mold to keep your water pure and your bottle clean.
- Double-wall construction and proprietary insulating liner provides a 3-Layer radiant barrier, keeping your water colder for 22% longer than other insulated bottles.
- Proprietary materials make the Purist Insulated the most flexible, easy-to-squeeze insulated bottle available.
- Self-sealing Heart Valve™ delivers a high rate of flow with a 100% leak-proof design—even when the valve is open.
- No push or pull is required to open and close the Heart Valve™.
- Easy-to-clean mouthpiece.
- BPA-Free plastic is made from 100% FDA food- grade materials, and it's printed with non-solvent base (UV Cured), CPSC-approved ink and materials.
1) Rider Bags: if you are a confirmed, pre-registered rider for the 2021 Tour de Corn, you may select to add these items to your 2021 Rider Bag which you may pick up Friday, June 25 or Saturday morning, June 26.
2) Non-Rider Pickup: if you do not select to add these items to your Rider Registration Bag, you may pick them up during normal business hours at Poley Law (Washington Street, EPMO) the week of June 21. Please contact email@example.com if you cannot pick these up during those hours.
NOTE: There is a small $1 online processing fee already included in the price